FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TOP CEO SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR 2015 EAST COAST GAMING CONGRESS
Top gaming industry CEOs will participate in two special roundtable discussions at the 19th annualEast Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute, May 27 – 28 at the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa.
From young and fast-growing smaller gaming companies to industry heavyweights operating famous properties well positioned in many of the country’s top gaming jurisdictions, today’s CEOs and COOs face myriad opportunities and challenges as Eastern gaming continues to expand from Maine to Ohio to Florida. In these two roundtables, learn what makes these companies tick, how they spot opportunity, the key challenges ahead, where they are looking for expansion, their take on regulatory trends, and the outlook for East Coast gaming.
The highly anticipated roundtables will take place on the afternoon of May 28. The sessions will be moderated by Lloyd D. Levenson, Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law; and Michael J. Pollock, Managing Director, Spectrum Gaming Group. Confirmed roundtable participants include:
- James Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Seminole Gaming
- Greg Carlin, Chief Executive Officer, Rush Street Gaming
- David S. Cordish, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Cordish Companies
- Mitchell Etess, Chief Executive Officer, Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority
- Brian Hansberry, President, Delaware North Cos. Gaming & Entertainment
- Mark Juliano, President, Sands Bethlehem
- Virginia McDowell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Isle of Capri Casinos
- Felix Rappaport, President and Chief Executive Officer, Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boyd Gaming
- Timothy J. Wilmott, President and Chief Executive Officer, Penn National Gaming
Taking place at Borgata Hotel & Casino, the East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute will provide attendees with valuable insight and education by those most knowledgeable about this evolving industry – as well as outstanding opportunities for networking, professional development and business-to-business discussions. Attendees will include more than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals, as well as a healthy media contingent. The full conference schedule and registration are available at www.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings are in effect through May 1.
FOLLOW THE ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Join the East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @EastCoastGaming, #ECGCiGI, and like us on Facebook.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact us at[email protected] for more information.