FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STATE OF iGAMING FEATURED AT 19TH ANNUAL EAST COAST GAMING CONGRESS, MAY 27 – 28
888.com will be exclusive sponsor of ECGC iGaming Institute
The event leads off with the iGaming Institute, which focuses on the status and future of online gaming in the East. Speakers at the iGaming Institute include:
- Tom Ballance, President & Chief Operating Officer, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Gideon Bierer, Founder and Managing Partner, Partis Solutions
- Mario Galea, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Random Consulting
- Eugene Johnson, Senior Vice President, Market Research and Online Studies, Spectrum Gaming Group
- Lynne Levin Kaufman Esq., Partner, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law
- Vernon Kirk, Director, Delaware Lottery
- Honorable Raymond Lesniak, Senator, New Jersey State Senate
- Joe Pappano, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Vantiv Gaming Solutions
- David Rebuck, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Victor Rocha, Founder, Pechanga.net
- Jim Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Pala Interactive
- Kimberly Little Sutherland, Senior Director of Identity Management Strategy, LexisNexis
- Dana Takrudtong, Vice President of Sales, GameAccount Network
- Honorable Jim Waldman, Representative, Florida House of Representatives
- Gil White, Partner, Herzog Fox and Neeman
- Thomas Winter, Vice President, Online Gaming, Golden Nugget Atlantic City
888.com, one of the world’s most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, will be exclusive sponsor of the iGaming Institute. 888.com has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade, allowing both players and B2B partners to enjoy a world-class gaming experience.
The East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute presents the most well-rounded, cost-effective, complete roster of topics that cover online gaming, land-based gaming, and the convergence of the two.
Attendees will include more than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals, as well as a healthy media contingent. The full conference schedule and registration are available atwww.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings are in effect through May 1.
FOLLOW THE ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Join the East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @EastCoastGaming, #ECGCiGI, and like us on Facebook.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact us at[email protected] for more information.