FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW JERSEY AND MID-ATLANTIC PANELS TO DISCUSS REGIONALLY-FOCUSED TOPICS
Two special extended panels focusing on the future of gaming in New Jersey and in the Mid-Atlantic region will be featured at the 19th annual East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute, which takes place May 27 – 28, 2015, at Borgata Hotel & Casino.
“New Jersey: How Should We Respond?” will feature the following panelists:
- Honorable Chris Brown, Assemblyman, New Jersey State Assembly
- Paul Fireman, Chairman & Founder, Liberty National Golf Club, Jersey City
- Mark Giannantonio, President & Chief Executive Officer, Resorts Casino Hotel
- Jeff Gural, Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, American Racing and Entertainment, LLC
- Honorable Vince Mazzeo, Assemblyman, New Jersey State Assembly
- Tom Pohlman, Executive VP and General Manager, Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Honorable Jeff Van Drew, Senator, New Jersey State Senate
The panel will moderated by Adam Steinberg, Senior Vice President of Spectrum Gaming Capital.
“The Mid-Atlantic: Approaching Saturation?” will feature the following panelists:
- Yuri Cameron, Director, Market Planning, LexisNexis
- Bill Hayles, Vice President & General Manager, Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
- Wendy Hamilton, General Manager, SugarHouse Casino
- Helene Keeley, Member, Delaware House of Representatives
- Lou Kirven, Director of Corporate Development, Empire City Casino
- Edward Sutor, President & Chief Executive Officer, Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
The panel will be moderated by Ken LeFevre, Managing Partner, Pathfinder Resources, LLC.
ECGC delivers detailed, thorough content focused on iGaming and land-based gaming initiatives in the eastern United States. The two-day conference includes the iGaming Institute on Day 1, a Welcome Reception that evening, and a full-day of expert panels and CEO presentations on Day 2.
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals, as well as a healthy media contingent, attend ECGC. The full conference schedule and registration are available atwww.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings are in effect through May 1.
FOLLOW THE ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Join the East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @EastCoastGaming, #ECGCiGI, and like us on Facebook.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact us at[email protected] for more information.