FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Gaming Industry CEOs will headline 20th Annual East Coast Gaming Congress
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ Chief executives from nearly a dozen major gaming operators and suppliers will again highlight the upcoming East Coast Gaming Congress and i-Gaming Institute as the venerable event celebrates its 20th anniversary here on May 25-26.
“For 20 years, industry leaders have used our conference as a forum for new ideas, and that tradition continues. It will be particularly critical this year, as gaming faces an array of new, complex issues that need to be addressed,” said Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law, an organizing sponsor of the event.
Mark Frissora, President & CEO of Caesars Entertainment will lead this stellar group as he provides a keynote address on May 26 at Harrah’s Atlantic City Hotel & Resort, one of his company’s flagship properties.
“Caesars has historically been a leader in gaming, and Mark can provide tremendous insight into the future of his company, the future of East Coast gaming and the future of this entire global industry,” said Michael Pollock, Managing Director of Spectrum Gaming Group , which is also an organizing sponsor. “We are proud to hold the event at a beautiful Caesars facility as well, which will provide our attendees with an opportunity to see how this company is investing in its own future, and in the future of Atlantic City.”
In the signature CEO Roundtable, the following industry leaders will offer insight and guidance into both challenges and opportunities that await gaming:
- James Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Seminole Gaming & Hard Rock International
- Greg Carlin, Chief Executive Officer, Rush Street Gaming
- David Cordish, Chairman, The Cordish Companies
- Brian Hansberry, President, Delaware North
- Gavin Issacs, President & Chief Executive Officer, Scientific Games Corporation
- Mark Juliano, President, Sands Bethlehem
- Felix Rappaport, President & Chief Executive Officer, Foxwoods
- Bobby Soper, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mohegan Sun
- Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boyd Gaming
- Timothy J. Wilmott, President and Chief Executive Officer, Penn National Gaming
The Friedmutter Group of Las Vegas, an industry-leading architectural and design firm based in Las Vegas, also serves as an organizing sponsor.
Other panels will feature critical topics ranging from the future of i-gaming and fantasy sports, to lotteries, regulation, retail gaming and gaming saturation.
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals are expected to attend. The full conference schedule and registration is at www.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings will be offered.
For more information and to register, visit www.ecgc.us. For sponsorship information, contact Donna Vecere at [email protected].