FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
20th Annual East Coast Gaming Congress & i-Gaming Institute to Target Millennials, Casino Floor of Tomorrow
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ(Marketwired - Mar 23, 2016) - The 20th Annual East Coast Gaming Congress and i-Gaming Institute, to be held at Harrah's Resort here on May 25-26, will focus on the future of gaming, with sessions that will focus on targeting the coming generation of Millennials, as well as planning for the Casino Floor of Tomorrow.
"Our conference will provide a very real window into the future, as we have assembled a team of visionaries who will share their ideas and concerns," said Brad Friedmutter, Founder and CEO of the Friedmutter Group of Las Vegas, an industry-leading architectural and design firm.
Friedmutter, an ECGC organizing sponsor, will moderate the Casino Floor of Tomorrow panel on Day 2, which includes the following speakers:
- Matthew R. Brown, Director of Business Development, Iverson Gaming Systems Inc.
- Blaine Graboyes, Chief Executive Officer, GameCo
- Lou Kirven, Director of Corporate Development, Empire City Casino
- Frank Pracukowski, Director of Administration, Foxwoods Interactive
- Omer Sattar, Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Sightline Payments LLC
- Marcus Yoder, Vice President, Business Development, Gamblit Gaming
Friedmutter is also a Day 1 speaker on the panel, Attracting Millennials: How To Connect With The Next Generation. That session, moderated by Michael Pollock, Managing Director of ECGC co-organizer Spectrum Gaming Group, will also include:
- Ed Andrewes, Chief Executive Officer, Resorts Digital
- Chris Davidson, Executive Vice President, Global Strategy, MMGY Global
- Victor Rocha, Owner and Editor, Pechanga.net
- Nicky Senyard, Chief Executive Officer, Income Access
- Dana Takrudtong, Vice President of Sales, GAN
"Attracting Millennials is a signature issue for Spectrum, and deserves the full focus of the entire gaming industry," said Pollock, an ECGC co-founder.
"These sessions will complement our traditional conference, which also features a dozen CEOs, leading regulators from throughout the country as well as other industry leaders," said Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of the Cooper Levenson law firm, a co-organizer and co-founder of the event.
Other panel topics will focus on the future of i-gaming and fantasy sports, lotteries, retail gaming and casino markets.
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals are expected to attend ECGC, which takes place at the spectacular new Waterfront Conference Center at Harrah's. The full conference schedule and registration is at www.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration is available through April 25.