Bar-sinos, Stadium-sinos, and Other New Gaming Venues
The expansion of sports betting into non-traditional outlets such as stadiums, sports bars and other venues raises a number of questions – and opportunities. Will traditional regulatory requirements apply to these new patrons? How can this be addressed, and how can states make sure that the playing field is level? Are these venues an opportunity or a threat to traditional gaming operators? Is sports betting just the beginning for these venues?
- Moderator: Sherry Amos, Vice President of Marketing, Spectrum Gaming Group
- Joseph Asher, Chief Executive Officer, William Hill US
- Ridgely Bennett, Chief Counsel, District of Columbia Office of Lottery and Gaming
- Steve Callender, Senior Vice President of Eastern Regional Operations, Eldorado Resorts
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner, SeventySix Capital