Gaming expansion continues unabated up and down the East Coast – from the new gaming resorts in Massachusetts to the ilottery in Pennsylvania to potential casinos in Virginia to “skill-based” games of dubious legality in bars and taverns seemingly everywhere. Who are the winners and losers? Are traditional gaming companies adapting fast enough? Can regulators move swiftly enough? Do states’ public policy decisions make sense?
- Moderator: Matt Doherty, Executive Director, New Jersey Casino Reinvestment Development Authority
- Speaker: Shawn Fluharty, Delegate, West Virginia, National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS)
- Speaker: Phil Juliano, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Bally’s Corporation
- Speaker: Kevin O’Toole, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Speaker: David Rebuck, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement