Igaming: Is 2023 The Year?
Despite internet casino gaming far outperforming sports betting in states where both forms of gambling are offered, only six states have launched igaming. Sports betting operators are now leading the effort to approve igaming in more states, recognizing that the ability to play both forms of gaming on the same app produces outsized revenues for both operators and the host states alike. Which states will be next? Will igaming soon be available in most states?
- Moderator: Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law
- Senator Joseph Addabbo, Jr., Chair of Committee on Racing, Gaming and Wagering, New York State Senate
- John Connelly, Chief Executive Officer, Interblock
- Senator Jon Ford, NCLGS President, Indiana State Senate
- Howard Glaser, Global Head of Government Affairs and Legislative Counsel, Light & Wonder