iGaming vs. iLottery – Defining their Lanes
As lotteries and casino operators look to igaming and sports betting as the means to attract younger demographics, clashes are already occurring. How can each industry find its lane and move from competition to cooperation? How do states that encouraged capital investment in casinos justify allowing an online lottery to compete against them? Are state lotteries becoming gaming companies?
- Moderator: William Egan, Senior Lottery Associate, Spectrum Gaming Group
- Peggy Daniel, US General Manager, The Lotter Group
- Jon Ford, State Senator, Indiana State Senate; Vice President, National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS)
- Brandt Iden, Representative, Michigan House of Representatives; Vice President, National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS)
- Richard Weil, President, Richard Weil Inc.