State Regulators: Keeping Their Promise to Keep Pace?
When new technology brings forth new games, new ways to play those games, or new ways to transact money, gaming operators and suppliers want it – now! Ultimately, state gaming regulators determine whether – or how fast – such technology can be offered to the consumer. Are the regulators doing this quickly enough? Do they have the physical and human resources needed to keep pace in the rapidly evolving gaming industry? Regulators discuss this critical issue.
Moderator: Cyrus Pitre, Chief Enforcement Counsel, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Stephen Cook, Chief Counsel, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Cathy Judd-Stein, Chair, Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- John Martin, Executive Director, Maryland Lottery
- David Rebuck, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- June E. Taylor, Chair, Ohio Casino Control Commission