Wall Street vs. Main Street
Does the increase in M&A activity and industry consolidation represent a shift in leverage and power from regulators and legislators to operators? As mergers and acquisitions among gaming companies continue, more states will find themselves in a position in which their licensees operate facilities in nearby states. This will put pressure on states to develop more investment-friendly regulatory and tax systems to keep capital, jobs and revenue from flowing to other jurisdictions.
- Moderator: Robert Heller, President and Chief Executive Officer, Spectrum Gaming Capital
- Chad Beynon, Managing Director, Macquarie Securities
- Duane Bouligny, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Steve Capp, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Twin River Worldwide Holdings
- Adam Rosenberg, Managing Director, Head of Gaming and Leisure, Fortress Investment Group