What Does Esports in the U.S. Mean for Gaming?
Esports are hot, casinos want to host their tournaments, and the gaming industry generally wants to be associated with this emerging sport. But why? Are esports a casino attraction like boxing? Will it become the focus of betting? Has the gaming industry figured out exactly what it wants from esports – and vice versa?
- Moderator: Josh Faber, Director, Spectrum eSports Advisors
- Sam Chernak, Senior Vice-President, Complex Solutions and Connectivity, Comcast Business
- Ari Fox, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Gameacon
- Nicholas Heaney, Chief Executive Officer, Skrilla
- Alex Igelman, Principal, Spectrum eSports Advisors and Chairman, Millennial eSports Corp
- Aubrey Levy, Vice President of Content & Marketing, theScore
- Louis Rogacki, Deputy Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Rohini Sardana, Head of Product Propositions, Sports Information Services