The East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum was organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, an independent research and regulatory consulting firm, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, Friedmutter Group Architecture & Design Studios, and Sysco Corporation. For sponsorship information, contact Donna Vecere.
The ECGC recognizes attendees have limited time & budget, and priced & scheduled this conference with these factors in mind. This event ensures all critical issues are covered within the same forum. We bring leaders from government, suppliers and operators, who collectively set policies and make decisions, into one place where their ideas can be placed in the broadest context.
Heard at ECGC
“This is the best conference the industry has. ” – Geoff Freeman, President & CEO, American Gaming Association
“I enjoyed hearing about the SportsBook and how the panel felt it would affect the casino industry.” – ECGC 2018 attendee feedback
“All of the speakers were thoroughly prepared and able to provide insight into the evolving gaming industry.” – ECGC 2018 attendee feedback
Why Should You Attend?
- ECGC is the largest gaming conference outside of Nevada
- Hear keynoters AGA President Bill Miller, Monumental Sports & Entertainment CEO Ted Leonsis, and NJ Governor Phil Murphy
- Timely, cutting-edge content from global leaders in all aspects of gaming
- Network with industry leaders and gaming professionals at the Welcome Reception
- Enjoy the numerous amenities at host Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City