The 2018 East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum was organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, an independent research and regulatory consulting firm, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, Friedmutter Group Architecture & Design Studios, and Sysco Corporation. For sponsorship information, contact Donna Vecere.
The ECGC recognizes attendees have limited time & budget, and priced & scheduled this conference with these factors in mind. This event ensures all critical issues are covered within the same forum. We bring leaders from government, suppliers and operators, who collectively set policies and make decisions, into one place where their ideas can be placed in the broadest context.
Moderator: Lynne Levin Kaufman, Esquire, Partner, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys At Law Speakers:
- Susan Hensel, Director of Licensing, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Eric Frank, Deputy Compliance Office and Director, Legal Affairs, The Stars Group
- David Rebuck, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Quinton Singleton, VP of Corporate Strategy and Government Affairs, SG Digital
- Yaniv Sherman, Senior Vice President, 888 Holdings