Organizers & Producers
The East Coast Gaming Congress was organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, an independent research and regulatory consulting firm, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, and PlayDoIt.
The ECGC recognizes attendees have limited time & budget, and priced & scheduled this conference with these factors in mind. This event ensures all critical issues are covered within the same forum. We bring leaders from government, suppliers and operators, who collectively set policies and make decisions, into one place where their ideas can be placed in the broadest context.
Heard at ECGC
“East Coast Gaming Congress is a must-go destination to have meaningful conversations with industry executives and regulators, all in one place.”
– Bill Miller, President & CEO, American Gaming Association
“East Coast Gaming Congress provides an opportunity each year to reconnect with colleagues and to hear from top industry leaders as they provide thoughts into creating a sustainable gambling ecosystem. It is a valuable and enriching conference for networking and insights. Well Done!”
– Dan Trolaro, VP Prevention- US, EPIC Risk Management
“An amazing show! I feel that everyone is so open with information and I always get so much out of the sessions. Thank you so much for having me.”
– Adrianna Samuels, Vice President, Digital Business Development, BMM Testlabs
Why Should You Attend?
- ECGC is the largest gaming conference outside of Nevada
- Hear keynotes from the industry’s leading CEOs
- Timely, cutting-edge content from global leaders in all aspects of gaming
- Network with industry leaders and gaming professionals at the Welcome Reception
- Enjoy the numerous amenities at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City