ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – The 25th East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum will take place September 21 – 23, 2022, at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Atlantic City.
The theme of this annual two-day conference is “Gaming Here, Gaming There, Gaming Everywhere,” reflecting the continuous expansion of gaming types and channels throughout the East Coast. The ECGC signature event – the CEO Roundtables – will feature eight gaming industry chiefs sharing their insights on the future of all things gaming.
Additional hot topics on the schedule include sessions entitled:
- “Analyze This”
- ”Sports Betting: Which Model Is Working Best?”
- “Gaming Resorts – Still Viable in the East?”
- “Is Gaming Growing Responsibly?”
- “Gaming Revenues Going up in Smoke?”
- “The Best Things in Gaming Right Now Are….”
- “State Regulators: Help or Hindrance?”
- “Whither Igaming?”
- “What’s with Those #*@&% Unregulated Gaming Machines?”
The conference will provide attendees with valuable insight and education by those most knowledgeable about this evolving industry – as well as outstanding opportunities for networking, professional development, and business-to-business discussions.
For more information, visit www.ecgc.us or contact Donna Vecere at firstname.lastname@example.org.