Atlantic City, NJ – Prominent gaming industry leaders from across the country – including nine of the industry’s top CEOs – are confirmed to speak at the 26th Annual East Coast Gaming Congress, April 19 – 20 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
The two-day conference will bring together gaming industry leaders, legislators, regulators, educators, suppliers, attorneys, and other professionals to examine industry-related trends, challenges, and issues. Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Jim Allen, Chairman of Hard Rock International and CEO, Seminole Gaming
- Sherry Amos, Principal, Spectrum Gaming Hospitality Group
- Juliann Barreto, Chief Operating Officer, Spectrum Gaming Group
- Jordan Bender, Senior Equity Research Analyst, JPM Securitie
- Jane Bokunewicz, Faculty Director, Lloyd D. Levenson Institute of Gaming Hospitality and Tourism, Stockton University School of Business
- Duane Bouligny, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Bank Security
- David Cordish, CEO and Chairman, The Cordish Company
- Jay Dorris, President and CEO, PCI Gaming
- Tim Drehkoff, CEO, Rush Street Gaming
- Jon Ford, NCLGS President, Indiana Senator
- Howard Glaser, Global Head of Government Affair and Legislative Counsel, Light & Wonder
- Jason Guyot, President and CEO, Foxwoods Resorts
- Brian Hansberry, President of Gaming and Entertainment, Delaware North Companies
- Robert Heller, President and CEO, Spectrum Gaming Capital
- Lynne Levin Kaufman, Co-Chair Gaming Practice Group, Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law
- Siobhan Lane, CEO, Light & Wonder
- Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO and Co-Chair Gaming Practice Group, Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law
- Jeffrey Morris, Vice President, Public Affairs and Government Relations Penn Entertainment
- Ray Pineault, CEO, Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment
- Michael Pollock, Managing Director, Spectrum Gaming Group
- Thomas Reeg, CEO, Caesars Entertainment
- Gina Smith, Deputy Director of Gaming Compliance at Virginia Lottery
- Denise J. Smyler, Chair, PA Gaming Control Board
The conference commences and continues through the two days with industry leader presentations. Additionally, there will be industry panel discussions and a Day 1 networking reception at Hard Rock’s Daer Nightclub. Panel topics will focus on issues facing the industry, including:
- Igaming in 2023
- Sports Betting
- Distributed Gaming: Regulated and Otherwise
- Wall Street Wisdom
ECGC registration is open. For sponsorship information, click here. For additional conference information contact Donna Vecere at firstname.lastname@example.org. ECGC is organized and produced by Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, Spectrum Gaming Group, Playdoit, and SI Sportsbook.
About the organizers and producers:
Cooper Levenson: The Gaming and iGaming Law practice group of Cooper Levenson deals with virtually every level and variety of multi-jurisdiction casino law: iGaming law, sports wagering, licensure, compliance issues, equipment approval and administrative proceedings are just a few of the types of matters handled for clients around the globe. Cooper Levenson is a full-service law firm since 1957, with 70 attorneys and offices in New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware, Florida, and New York. Visit www.cooperlevenson.com.
Spectrum Gaming Group: Spectrum Gaming is an independent research and consulting firm that has performed advisory and consulting work for gaming operators, regulators, and legislatures in 43 US states and territories and in 48 countries on six continents. Visit Spectrum at www.spectrumgaming.com.
PlayDoit: PlayDoit is a Mexican based online sportsbook and casino that has been in operations since 2014. PlayDoit has amassed nearly a million active users and hold numerous sponsorships with ESPNDeportes, LigaMX teams, and many more. The company boasts one of the world’s most innovative gaming platforms, offering the most competitive odds and fastest payment methods. PlayDoit is directly responsible for the creation of licensing standards and requirements in Mexico, working with regulators to adopt strict protocols, responsibilities, and procedures to ensure consumer protection, anti-money laundering compliance, and responsible gaming development. www.playdoit.mx
SI Sportsbook: SI Sportsbook was formed as part of an exclusive partnership between 888 Holdings, one of the world’s leading online betting and gaming companies, and Sports Illustrated, a staple of the US sports landscape with its award-winning journalism, colorful photography, and annual swimsuit issue. SI Sportsbook aims to provide consumers with a sportsbook that is built for US sports fans and powered by 888’s innovative in-house platform. https://www.sisportsbook.com/.