Welcome to the
East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute
The East Coast Gaming Congress & iGaming Institute, now in its 19th year, is the gaming industry's second-largest conference, and promises to be an essential forum for examining and coordinating ideas regarding the future of online and land-based gaming.
The future of the industry requires a synchronized, holistic approach, and ECGC has risen to meet that challenge with a coordinated approach that is simply the best way to address i-gaming, land-based gaming and all gaming-related issues.
The East Coast Gaming Congress recognizes that attendees have limited time and a limited budget and has priced and scheduled this conference with this in mind. We have designed our event to make sure that all the critical issues – starting with Internet wagering – are dealt with in the same forum. We bring all the leaders – from government, suppliers and operators – who will collectively set the policies and make the decisions, into one place where their ideas can be cross-pollinated and placed in the broadest context.
We invite you to join more than 600 of your friends, colleagues, associates and competitors at the world-famous Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa to learn, network, and have fun.
Lloyd D. Levenson, Esq. Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law
Michael J. Pollock, Spectrum Gaming Group
Brad Friedmutter, Friedmutter Group
Keep up to Date with ECGC 2015
Want to know the inside scoop for the upcoming ECGC? Subscribe to our updates below:
- East Coast Gaming Congress To Address Cyber Security & Compliance
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
- AMERICAN GAMING ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT AND CEO GEOFF FREEMAN TO DELIVER KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT 19TH ANNUAL EAST COAST GAMING CONGRESS
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- NEW JERSEY AND MID-ATLANTIC PANELS TO DISCUSS REGIONALLY-FOCUSED TOPICS
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- SPORTS & GAMING PANEL FEATURED AT 19TH ANNUAL EAST COAST GAMING CONGRESS, MAY 27 – 28
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- FRIEDMUTTER GROUP TO BE ORGANIZING SPONSOR OF 2015 EAST COAST GAMING CONGRESS & IGAMING INSTITUTE, MAY 27 – 28
Wednesday, February 18, 2015