ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – The East Coast Gaming Congress, the longest-running gaming conference in the United States and the largest outside Nevada, will be held April 17-18, 2024 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.
Since its founding in 1996, ECGC has served as a forum for hundreds of presentations by the industry’s leading CEOs, along with experts in all aspects of gaming. Past speakers have included six sitting and former governors of New Jersey, as well as all three CEOs who have led the American Gaming Association.
The 2024 event – which last year hosted 10 CEO keynote speakers, as well as the Attorney General of New Jersey – will focus on a broad range of issues that are critical to the entire gaming industry. Topics will include:
- Gaming and Technology: Friends, Foes or Both?
- Igaming, ilottery: Finding Cooperation Amidst Competition
- Responsible Gaming: Whose Responsibility?
- Betting on Gaming: Where Are Investors Looking?
- Competitive-Climate Change: Gaming Heats Up in Eastern US
Attendees will gain insights into topics ranging from the spread of unregulated gaming to the convergence of lotteries and casinos, as well as igaming and the forthcoming expansion of casinos in the New York City region.
The growing list of CEOs who will provide individual keynote addresses includes:
- Hard Rock International Chairman Jim Allen
- Cordish Companies Chairman and CEO David Cordish
- PCI Gaming President and CEO Jay Dorris
- Rush Street Gaming CEO Tim Drehkoff
- American Gaming Association President and CEO Bill Miller
- Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment President and CEO Ray Pineault
- Caesars Entertainment CEO Thomas Reeg
- Penn Entertainment CEO and President Jay Snowden
Conference co-founders Lloyd D. Levenson, CEO of the Cooper Levenson law firm, and Michael Pollock, Senior Policy Advisor to Spectrum Gaming Group, are organizing the 2024 event.
ECGC – founded on the principle of “leaders speaking to leaders” – will again provide outstanding opportunities for sponsorships, networking, professional development, and business-to-business discussions. For more information, visit www.ecgc.us or contact Donna Vecere at email@example.com.