The June 12-13 East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum stands out among gaming industry conferences this spring by featuring three distinguished keynote speakers who will directly shape the future of gaming and sports betting. They are:
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy. Governor Murphy not only signed the enabling legislation in 2018 but also placed the first legal bets in New Jersey. He has been a vital supporter of his state’s gaming industry.
- Bill Miller. Bill is the recently installed President and CEO of the American Gaming Association, which is the industry’s advocate in Washington, DC. Bill has been an important voice as sports betting rolls out across the country.
- Ted Leonsis. Ted is founder, chairman, majority owner and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, which owns and operates the Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and Capital One Arena in downtown Washington, DC. He was an early supporter of sports betting, offering his vision of how it can integrate with sports.
“Our keynote speakers encompass top decision-makers in the critical worlds of government, gaming and professional sports, a perfect combination to provide essential insight to our audience,” said Spectrum Gaming Group Managing Director Michael Pollock, a co-founder and organizer of the conference.
ECGC early-bird registration rates are still available!
ECGC is the second-longest-running gaming industry conference and annually attracts more than 500 gaming operators, regulators, equipment manufacturers, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals. The outstanding ECGC program this year also includes:
- Day 1 NexGen Gaming Forum
- Day 1 Welcome Cocktail & Networking Party at The Pool at Harrah’s
- Day 2 Leadership ThinkTank, where six prominent CEOs share their insights and visions
- Two Days, three conference tracks: Sports and Gaming, Gaming Ops, and Gaming Market Analysis
- Outstanding networking opportunities
ECGC is organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group and Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law. Other co-organizers and co-producers are The Friedmutter Group, an industry-leading architectural and design firm based in Las Vegas, and Sysco Corporation, the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging and gaming establishments.
Add a Comment