Ponder these interesting factoids about the upcoming 26th annual East Coast Gaming Congress, to be held April 19-20 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City:
- East Coast Gaming Congress is the longest-running gaming conference in the United States. (It actually started 27 years ago, but we missed a year due to Covid.)
- This year’s ECGC will host 10 CEOs, the only conference that can make such a statement, and we have been making such statements since our very first event back in 1996.
- Over the years, ECGC has hosted six sitting, former and/or acting governors (and perhaps a few future governors), as well as every President of the American Gaming Association.
- ECGC is one of the few gaming conferences that is not pay-to-play. Speakers are selected and invited based on their experience, and what they have to say, not on whether they are sponsors.
- ECGC has always been held in Atlantic City, the capital of East Coast gaming, and will again take place there.
- Registration is still open at www.ECGC.US
About the organizers and producers:
Cooper Levenson: The Gaming and iGaming Law practice group of Cooper Levenson deals with virtually every level and variety of multi-jurisdiction casino law: iGaming law, sports wagering, licensure, compliance issues, equipment approval and administrative proceedings are just a few of the types of matters handled for clients around the globe. Cooper Levenson is a full-service law firm since 1957, with 70 attorneys and offices in New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware, Florida, and New York. Visit www.cooperlevenson.com.
Spectrum Gaming Group: Spectrum Gaming is an independent research and consulting firm that has performed advisory and consulting work for gaming operators, regulators, and legislatures in 43 US states and territories and in 48 countries on six continents. Visit Spectrum at www.spectrumgaming.com.
PlayDoit: PlayDoit is a Mexican based online sportsbook and casino that has been in operations since 2014. PlayDoit has amassed nearly a million active users and hold numerous sponsorships with ESPNDeportes, LigaMX teams, and many more. The company boasts one of the world’s most innovative gaming platforms, offering the most competitive odds and fastest payment methods. PlayDoit is directly responsible for the creation of licensing standards and requirements in Mexico, working with regulators to adopt strict protocols, responsibilities, and procedures to ensure consumer protection, anti-money laundering compliance, and responsible gaming development. www.playdoit.mx
SI Sportsbook: SI Sportsbook was formed as part of an exclusive partnership between 888 Holdings, one of the world’s leading online betting and gaming companies, and Sports Illustrated, a staple of the US sports landscape with its award-winning journalism, colorful photography, and annual swimsuit issue. SI Sportsbook aims to provide consumers with a sportsbook that is built for US sports fans and powered by 888’s innovative in-house platform. https://www.sisportsbook.com/.