ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – The longest-running gaming conference in the United States will once again feature leading CEOs who will provide a series of keynote addresses that will chart the industry’s future.
The 27th Annual East Coast Gaming Congress will take place April 17-18, 2024 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City with keynote addresses from the following industry leaders:
- James Allen, Chairman, Hard Rock International & CEO, Seminole Gaming
- David Cordish, CEO & Chairman, The Cordish Companies
- Jay Dorris, President & CEO, PCI Gaming Authority
- Tim Drehkoff, CEO, Rush Street Gaming
- Soo Kim, Chairman, Bally’s Corporation
- Bill Miller, President & Chief Executive Officer, American Gaming Association
- Audrey Oswell, President/Managing Director, Atlantis Paradise Island
- Ray Pineault, CEO, Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment
- Thomas Reeg, CEO, Caesars Entertainment
- Anna Sainsbury, CEO & Co-Founder, GeoComply
- Jay Snowden, CEO & President, Penn Entertainment
“For the first time in the long history of this conference, we have 11 CEOs to provide keynote addresses that will serve as a critical roadmap for the future of this industry,” said ECGC co-founder Lloyd D. Levenson, Chairman and CEO of the Cooper Levenson law firm.
“When this conference was founded in 1996, our goal was to create an event that will focus on leadership on stage speaking to leadership in the audience. We are clearly meeting that goal,” said ECGC co-founder Michael Pollock.
This roster of keynoters will be supported by a wide range of leading regulators, suppliers, investors and other experts who will address a broad array of topics that are central to the future of gaming.
The conference will also present a Lifetime Achievement Award to David Rebuck, Director of the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Past ECGC speakers have included four governors of New Jersey, as well as all CEOs who have ever led the American Gaming Association. The conference will again provide outstanding opportunities for sponsorships, networking, professional development, and business-to-business discussions.